Closing Date: February 21st, 2020
Location: Coast Salish Employment & Training Society
Coast Salish Employment and Training Society
The Coast Salish Employment and Training Society (CSETS) is seeking a motivated, reliable and enthusiastic individual to join our team in the role of an Administrative Assistant.
This is a full time permanent position that plays an integral role in supporting the various departments at CSETS.
Candidate should be professional, polite and attentive while also being accurate. The candidate should be prepared, receptive, and willing to meet each challenge directly. Most importantly, the administrative assistant should have a genuine desire to meet the needs of others and ensure the efficient and smooth day to day operation of our office.
- Greet, direct and assist all clients and guests appropriately.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via telephone, email and mail.
- Create, maintain and organize the filing system for all CSETS departments & staff as required.
- Conduct clerical tasks such as; filing, generating reports, creating presentations, transcribing minutes from meetings, manage incoming and outgoing mail and correspondence.
- Oversee the logistics to ensure that the planning, scheduling and organization of all committee, board and other meetings are adhered to.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Ability to organize, prioritize, multi-task and successfully meet deadlines.
- Excellent written, oral, interpersonal, communication and organization skills.
- Demonstrated self-starter, ability to take initiative.
- Knowledge of Coast Salish Culture, customs and traditions.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Strong professional phone etiquette and personal demeanor.
·Grade 12 Diploma
·Business Administrative Certificate preferred
·Minimum 2 years of administrative experience an asset
·Access to personal transportation an asset
·Willingness to obtain and provide criminal record check
How to Apply:
Please submit resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 1-250-746-0189. Please note only those candidates that are selected will be contacted.
Deadline: 4:00 pm February 21 st , 2020
Pursuant to section 41 of the BC Human Rights Code preference may be given to applicants of Aboriginal Ancestry.